Solution Architect - Process Automation and Product Design
Do more with your IT career by joining Access Healthcare's applications development services. At Access Healthcare, you join an organization that enables you to work with your clients to make a positive impact to your customer's business outcomes. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below:
Work Location: Chennai India
Solution Architects will be required to work on business process automation platforms, develop new solutions, and enable adoption of automation solutions across Access Healthcare's service delivery teams. This is a leading edge process automation role and requires the solution architect to work on new technology frontiers.
- Responsible and accountable for process automation projects through the lifecycle of feasibility, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements
- Experience on some of the industry leading robotic process automation platforms will be and advantage.
- Work with business and technology teams to understand business processes, assess automation feasibility, prepare business cases, develop solutions, and monitor the roll out of these solutions
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of RPA change management projects of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process
- Creating test procedures for UAT and ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing.
- Responsible for Architectural decisions in designing and implementing Applications
- Strong thought leadership skills in evaluating Software Solutions, and following best practices in architectural design and applying design patterns
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 4-5 years of experience in designing and deploying solutions using C#, WCF, Restful services using WEB API, Entity Framework, and WPF, Experience with MVC, ORM tools, Microsoft SQL Server & SOA is desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading a team of .Net Developers / Architects
- Experience/exposure to Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence tools
- Exposure to defining Enterprise level Application Architecture and ability to design and evaluate overall Architecture of an Application
- Avid technologist, exploring newer technologies and solutions
- Hands on development experience in Microsoft .Net technologies
- Proficient in System Analysis and Design on all aspects
- Excellent code review skills and exposure to test driven development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good client interaction skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
- Overall Experience: 10-12 years
- Experience as an Architect: 4-5 years
- Desired Process Automation experience of 2 years
- B.E/B.TECH/MCA/M.Sc. IT with Computer Science or any other discipline.
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
How to Apply
- Apply online by clicking the link below this page or mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Access Healthcare:
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 7,500+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 150,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $ 50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 Million charts annually. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.