Data Scientist- Business Analytics
Give wings to your career as a data scientist by joining Access Healthcare’s Analytics team. At Access Healthcare, you will work with a large volume of data and be able to analyze the performance of business operations to help in making informed decisions. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Review the job description below and apply online below:
Work Location: Chennai India
Data Scientist will be responsible to derive meaningful analytics from a large volume of data sets using algorithms and machine learning. This position will report to the Director of technology services.
- Work closely with business functions to identify issues and use data to propose suitable solutions to make informed decisions
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new applications and data sourcing techniques
- Develop custom data models, and algorithms to apply on the data sets
- Use predictive modeling to improve customer and user experience, revenue generation, and desired business outcomes
- Develop A/B testing framework, prototype and proof of concepts to test the model quality
- Generate custom reports by data mining and analysis from various sources
- Understand data needs and report results to maintain a clear and coherent communication
- Use tools and statistical techniques such as machine learning and algorithms to propose suitable solutions to business problems
- Continuous learning to stay up-to-date with latest technologies, tools, techniques, and methods
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong in problem-solving, analytical skills, statistical and programming skills with an emphasis on application development
- Experience in working on data analysis using Excel, R, Data Visualization (Tableau/Power BI/Qlikview/)
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Working knowledge of various machine learning techniques including data clusters, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks etc.
- Working knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts including regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for coordinating with internal and external customers
- Up-to-date with web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in analyzing company data and reporting insights.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, BE/ Maths/ Stats
- Specialization in Data Analysis, R, and Excel
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare:
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centres in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.