Business Analyst - HL7 & Application Interfaces
Do more with your IT career by joining Access Healthcare's applications development services. At Access Healthcare, you join an organization that enables you to work with your clients to make a positive impact to your customer's business outcomes. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below:
Work Location: Chennai India
The Business Analyst will be responsible for building, testing, and implementing the interfaces particularly on HL7.
- Responsible for building HL7 interfaces
- Ability to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements, data flow, and configure the interfaces as per the requirements
- Ensure that the developed interfaces meet the specifications and maintain the standards of the quality
- Ability to interact with Business and clinical representatives during the interface life-cycle – Build, Test and DeployPerform application/ interfaces maintenance activities
- Responsible for live production support
- Responsible for Defect Management - ability to identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize, and systematically correct the defects to ensure that they do not recur in the future
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to perform technical application configuration and configure/run reports at user request.
- Maintenance of technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application.
- Ability to execute unit, system, and integration test plans
- Troubleshooting, coding changes/ enhancements, HL7 standard with demonstrative ability are highly preferred.
- Strong Communication skills to be able to work with Clients
- Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations
- Strong Client Management and Project Management Skills to ensure seamless coordination with the client as well as internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in HL7.
- B.E/B.TECH/MCA/M.Sc. IT with Computer Science or any other discipline.
- Working knowledge of interface tools such as Mirth, Rhapsody, Cloverleaf etc
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Knowledge of US Healthcare Industry preferred.
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
How to Apply
- Apply online by clicking the link below this page or mail your resume to email@example.com
About Access Healthcare:
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 7,500+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 150,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $ 50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 Million charts annually. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.