Senior Group Leader - Legal and Corporate Governance
Give wings to your career as a Senior Group Leader - Legal and Corporate Governance with Access Healthcare. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
The chosen individual will be responsible for managing and supporting business requirements pertaining to legal and corporate governance. This position reports to the Manager for legal and corporate governance.
Work Location: Chennai, India.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain Corporate Governance Framework, Risk Management, and compliance
- Key elements of corporate governance, including corporate policy, statutory reporting, risk management, council meetings, complaint handling, information management.
- Implement and maintain governance, risk and compliance policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintain corporate structure, including subsidiaries and associated administration.
- Assist Legal Council
- Participate in legal council meetings, provide required information, administrative support.
- Provide information on governance structure and policies.
- Coordinate for induction program.
- Ensure council meets its statutory requirements.
- Responsible for contract management
- Participate in contract negotiation with vendors.
- Develop, review and finalize contract agreements.
- Develop, implement, and monitor contract performance and control contractual activities.
- Maintain contract records and agreements.
- Perform audit of contract compliance and reporting.
- Maintain corporate laws and procedures
- Ensure corporate laws, bye-laws, statutory requirements, and maintain good compliance standards, and participate in legal meetings.
- Provide legal support during issues, negotiations, contracting, and other business affairs
- Record company documents, queries, issues and disputes.
- Participate in other activities related to legal and corporate governance including training, meetings, reporting, etc.
- Risk Management
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Develop a broad range of structured risk management techniques and tools, and apply them to possible legal issues.
- Liaison with external parties
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (vendors, regulators, external counsel, public authority, other corporate representatives, etc.).
- Provide clarification on interpretation of legal language to different stakeholders in the organization.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in developing and implementing operational frameworks for corporate governance, corporate compliance, risk management.
- Ability to work with senior leaders across business functions.
- Good understanding of corporate policies and its associated legal requirements.
- Experience in leading and guiding team to deliver their day-to-day work.
- Ability to work with corporate information systems to ensure the records and the transactions are up to date.
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of experience in Corporate Law Contract Compliance, Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating Contracts.
- Specialized in legal and corporate governance
- Degree qualification in law (LLM).
- Travel from time-to-time to other office locations on need basis.
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate.
ABOUT ACCESS HEALTHCARE
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 125,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 million charts annually. To learn how Access Healthcare can help your organization boost its financial performance, visit accesshealthcare.org.