Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineers - Application Development
Do more with your IT career, by combining the knowledge of healthcare with your expertise in applications development and support services. At Access Healthcare, you join an organization that enables you to work with your clients to make a positive impact to your customer's business outcomes. We support customers in applications testing, applications management, applications integration, and bespoke applications development.
We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science
- 4- 7 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in developing software applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Experience in health information IT domain and working knowledge of HL7 standards, HIPAA
- Experience in troubleshooting, testing and coordination in an integration scenario is preferable
- Knowledge of Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Robotic or Desktop Automation, Natural Language Processing (NLP) , Text Analytics etc will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of .Net, C#, ASP.Net, Web Services, SQL Server, MVC, Object Oriented Programming, SOA etc
- Should be a self-motivator, develop solutions and lead a team of developers, if required.
- Experience in developing applications using REST & SOAP web services
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management and strong project management skills
- Exposure to US Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management would be preferable.