Management Trainee - Strategy and Corporate Finance
Give wings to your career as a Management Trainee - Strategy and Corporate Finance with Access Healthcare. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
The chosen individual will be responsible for managing and supporting a range of transactional and advisory work related to strategy and corporate finance. This position reports to the Lead Director for strategy and corporate finance.
Work Location: Chennai, India.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Work closely with/ assist the senior leadership team to:
- Identify and analyze strategic opportunities and also manage the long-range strategic planning process through identification, assessment, and execution of potential mergers, acquisitions, investments and joint ventures
- Establish and lead a robust and comprehensive process to identify and evaluate potential opportunities, which include rigorous idea generation and screening process about quality acquisition and investment ideas to the Access Healthcare senior leadership team
- Partner with Business Unit Heads before, during and after the M&A processes, to ensure that the deals make strategic sense, fit with the forward-looking business plans, and are integrated smoothly and fully optimized
- Work with cross-functional teams in developing acquisition business case analyses and executing and interfacing with Finance, Legal, HR and other relevant departments to ensure seamless deal execution
- Evaluate and execute other strategic initiatives such as joint ventures and partnership activities
- Provide general transaction and analytic support to Access Healthcare senior leadership team including the creation of summaries and presentation materials to communicate recommendations.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry – landscape, trends, challenges, changes within the end to end healthcare space – with global exposure is preferred
- Direct experience in M&A negotiation, execution and integration.
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to the senior leadership team and external business partners
- Global / Multi-national business experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, MS Access, and PowerPoint
BEHAVIORAL Skills required
- Strategic Orientation:
- Ability to see and shape the future
- Seize opportunities
- Ability to take calculated risks and be commercially savvy
- Impact and Influence:
- Ability to communicate to create stakeholder impact
- Ability to convince and negotiate with versatility
- Planning and Decision Making:
- Ability to analyze and prioritize. Look at external changes to provide strategic direction to teams internally to align execution
- Organize and manage inter-dependencies/ contingencies
- Ability to take timely and meaningful decisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-5 years of experience in Finance/ Corporate Finance/ M&A Domain.
- Graduated in CA/ MBA with Finance (mandatory) from reputed B-school
- Travel from time-to-time to other office locations on need basis.
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate.
ABOUT ACCESS HEALTHCARE
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 125,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 million charts annually. To learn how Access Healthcare can help your organization boost its financial performance, visit accesshealthcare.org.