Solution Architect Healthcare - BPO
Work Location: Chennai
The solution architect will focus on healthcare business processes and will be responsible for enabling the sales efforts through competitive solutions and manage the portfolio of healthcare payer and provider offerings, by working with a team of cross functional leaders.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Pre-sales & Solution design
- Work with key stakeholders include sales, operations, transition, and talent acquisitions to define the solution, transition and ramp-up plans.
- Design proactive proposals for select customers (customized offerings)
- Supporting the preparation of RFI / RFP responses/Business Proposals & Financial Projections for clients to demonstrate potential outsourcing benefits based on a right-shore approach. This involves working with cross-functional teams such as Pricing, IT, Sales, Legal, functional SMEs etc.
- Complete ownership of RFI/RFP activities & providing thought leadership around Healthcare best practices and other Patient Centric initiatives
- Attend bid defense meetings & sales presentations
- Working with Transition & Operational teams to communicate Client expectations for service delivery post deal closure.
- Create a targeted GTM plan for these services to key accounts & guide the sales team
- Create & manage collaterals, case studies, solution pitches, and brochure pack
- Train BPO sales team & Impact Sales team in these services
- Recommend target accounts in U.S and Europe based on appropriate research, secondary market intelligence and connect
- Create solution differentiation, key value propositions and base line KPIs
- Participate in Healthcare events & author white papers
- Manage transition of new projects with delivery
- Responsible for the identifying & developing New Business Partners
- Work with sales on building opportunity pipeline, sales leads and improving lead to closure ratio
- Design and Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to commercialize the Healthcare solutions
- Design Solutions on Payer administrative services, and provider revenue cycle management
- Result oriented with strong ability to influence & drive in a matrix organisation
- Should have excellent Writing and Presentation skills
- Strong business modelling and pricing skills
- Strong research and networking skills
- Strong knowledge of revenue cycle management and/or payer processes