Delivery Manager - Service Quality, Revenue Cycle Operations
Begin your leadership journey with Access Healthcare as a Delivery Manager for Service Quality.
The Delivery Manager for Service Quality will be the single point of contact for all quality related queries across Access Healthcare. This position reports to the Director of Quality.
Work Location: Chennai
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for continual process improvement initiatives:
- Identify and implement process improvements with respect to cost, accuracy, security, efficiency, and productivity across all the projects in Access Healthcare throughout the project value chain, thereby improving customer satisfaction and optimizing cost
- Define process performance metrics using data analytics, metrics review and requirements understanding
- Assess and translate the improvement projects to deliver expected business outcomes across business processes, technologies, and services
- Responsible for interactions with stakeholders:
- Single point-of-contact for client interactions
- Single point-of-contact for internal stakeholders across Access Healthcare
- Responsible for Operations and Transition Quality:
- Manage daily transactional quality operations of the team
- Responsible for driving overall quality of the process
- Identify and drive process improvement initiatives/ opportunities within the program
- Participate in new account transition
- Aid operations to share and implement best practices across projects
- Responsible for Reporting:
- Collaborate with operations to identify the improvement areas and drive it with appropriate data
- MIS reporting for Quality function
- Manage the service quality Team:
- Lead and manage Assistant Managers and Quality Leads
- Identify the training requirements of the team
- Responsible for conducting internal and external reviews, and periodical assessments
- Monitor and control team’s performance and deliverables as documented in Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to up skill the QA team on advanced quality concepts and analytical ability
- Conduct FMEA audits/analysis to ensure operations quality procedures are maintained
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified professional with a certification from reputed institutions like ISI, ASQ, Benchmark, KPMG, etc.
- Accountable for team member’s performance
- Ability to hire right candidates and train them to perform well in their roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to resolve people related issues of their team as per the Company HR policies
- Responsible to meet deadlines and achieve the objectives of the quality function
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgment
- Ability to handle global or multi-location teams and customer projects
- Possess excellent leadership, analytical, project management, and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
- 8-10 years of experience in a BPO/KPO/Healthcare services with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Service Quality (Quality Assurance).
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience preferred
- Travel from time-to-time to customer offices and offshore delivery centres
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centres in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.