Client Executive - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
This position reports into the Sr. Vice President of Client Services within Access Healthcare. The Client Executive’s duties include overall success of the client engagement, guiding it from inception through development and implementation, providing continuity for the client through the lifetime of the relationship.
The Client Executive needs to be familiar with the entire scope and dependencies of revenue cycle operations and will serve as a liaison between functional and technical team members and client management. Additionally, this individual will need to understand the rigors of the revenue cycle and the healthcare industry; along with the competitive landscape and operate with a strong customer orientation. He/she will have a strong and established leadership style and will need to possess superb communication skills, a people-oriented, collegial style and integrate easily into a complex environment.
The Client Executive will bring a strong revenue cycle acumen along with outstanding management, strategic and analytical abilities and a demonstrated track record of leadership gained from within a healthcare or healthcare consulting environment. The successful candidate will likely bring significant professional and facility RCM expertise to include billing, collections, transactional services, technical training, auditing and quality improvement initiatives.
The Client Executive must be immediately recognizable as a leader, possessing outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of senior executives. One must be execution-oriented, a quick-study, and able to thrive within a fast paced environment.
Once the implementation kicks off, the Client Executive will be critical in leading both Access Healthcare and the client in all aspects of the on-boarding process. This will include actions such as communications provided to the clients, contributing to the creation and analysis of operational reports, establishing training agendas and content and revising and implementing any necessary workflows.
Work Location: Dallas, USA
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal operations leadership, business development, and account management to assess client needs.
- Help Business Development, Finance and Services Delivery as a subject matter expert and setting realistic expectations about implementation challenges and timelines if needed.
- Provide rigorous management of the implementation process with a clear focus on achieving all milestones in the implementation plan.
- Lead both parties through the implementation process, and once completed turn it over to internal operations to manage the day to day.
- Provide detailed assessments of RCM processes as needed with a focus on positive outcomes through process improvement, training and cost savings.
- Develop detailed work plans, refined process flows and reports on evaluation of findings.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance & expertise relating to the overall operations. Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of business problems.
- Work closely with operational teams for Access Healthcare and the client to communicate project status and findings on a regular basis with internal and client leadership.
- Work closely with both onshore, offshore leadership and operational teams to ensure optimal performance outcomes.
- He/she must possess a strong business orientation and have the ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language and be exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Serve as a client advocate ensuring client expectations are fully understood and executed and to ensure Access Healthcare is perceived as professional, responsive and a value-added partner.
- Serve as an organizational champion to ensure client expectations and overall service delivery are calibrated appropriately.
- Maintain continuity in the engagement by establishing and conducting regular business meetings with the client and internal operational stakeholders.
- Coordinate regular Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with client, service delivery and business development.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the clients and ensure high degree of client satisfaction to assure exceptional results on the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Monitors realization of revenue by cultivating cooperation among the various divisions of Access Healthcare for assigned clients.
- Obtain data and information required by staff to execute contracted services. Ensure procurement of data for operations.
- Drive the client agenda through the development and implementation lifecycles, including resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Negotiate schedules and deadlines with service delivery and the client to ensure engagement moves in the same direction and in support of a single, agreed-upon agenda.
- Educate the client and work with business development continually about Access Healthcare’s expanding capabilities and product offerings, with a keen eye towards gathering product and market intelligence.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & LICENSURE
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years of revenue cycle management and operational processes in a leadership role preferably in a hospital or large group practice setting.
- Prefer, but not required, participation in revenue cycle operational platform groups such as HFMA or AAHAM or other recognized professional associations.
knowledge and skills
- Excellent client relationship and process management skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proven analytical and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent writing, communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects, activities and deadline
- Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to create and develop relationships at all levels.
- As Needed