Group Leader - Business Transformation
Give wings to your career as a Group Leader - Business Transformation with Access Healthcare. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
The chosen individual will be responsible for management and delivery of a range of transformation programs to ensure ongoing improvement in delivery of business outcomes to out customers and maximize customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Director of Transformation.
Work Location: Chennai, India.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Working closely with operations team and management team, the group leader for business transformation develops the functionality and capability to enable transformation and endure the culture of continual improvement.
- Ability to define quality standards and metrics
- Ability to recognize areas for improvement across operations and corporate functions of the organization
- Identify and implement changes and deliver measurable improvements
- Prepare and review the processes, resources, and systems required to drive the changes and improvements
- Act as a point of contact for transformation-related activities across the organization
- Ability to communicate strategies and objectives with internal and external stakeholders, and management
- Identify and develop strategies for overall risk management, educate stakeholders on monitoring and mitigating the risks, and review current risks and mitigate them
- Adequate reporting to management and other functions, providing transparency on the improvement and enabling predictability of the outcomes for every transformation initiative
- Monitor external trends and their possible impact on the project, and highlight opportunities to the attention of the operational leaders
- Determine resource requirements and work with recruitment for onboarding right people into the team
- Provide training to internal stakeholders and team members as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Hands-on experience in supporting large-scale enterprise-wide projects on the transformation
- Expertise in process excellence, project management, problem-solving, change management, accelerating transformations, and value creation
- Ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives in implementing transformational initiatives
- Stay updated with the changing business trends and application of advanced analytical skills to enable measurement of outcomes
- Develop and implement feedback mechanism at various touch-points including management, internal functions, and customers/ vendors
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in working with MS word and excel, and commendable presentation skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years of experience in business process management and transformations
- Graduation/ post-graduation with relevant background
- Specialized in process development and optimization with relevant certifications. (Green Belt/ Six-Sigma etc.)
- Travel from time-to-time to other office locations on need basis.
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate.
ABOUT ACCESS HEALTHCARE
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 125,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 million charts annually. To learn how Access Healthcare can help your organization boost its financial performance, visit accesshealthcare.org.