Director - Organizational Development
This position is responsible for the development of continuous learning culture, unified performance management, leadership development, employee engagement, and support HR in change management. This individual will report to the Lead Director, Learning and Development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with operations teams
- Work closely with operations managers to identify and design strategies to support the development of workforce capabilities, propose potential solutions to develop expertise, encourage internal development programmes, and other employee development initiatives
- Work in collaboration with HR and operations team across Access Healthcare locations to align with priorities, framework, processes, and tools.
- Facilitate meetings with operation managers, focus groups, subject matter experts, and arrange for developmental workshops to help build capabilities within the organization
- Work closely with Managers to coach, facilitate team development, and embed workforce development projects into the respective KRAs
- Analyse employee survey results and develop suitable action plans
- Working with Executive Team
- Provide expertise on the development of objective setting and employee development planning
- Work in consultation with Executive leaders in implementing organizational improvement initiatives and assure that they are in alignment with the organization’s objectives.
- Develop and implement competency development programs to support organization’s succession plan
- Addressing Customer Requirements
- Connect with customers on a regular basis to identify the skill requirements and gaps in the current service delivery and present action plan and initiatives taken on their requirements
- Present status reporting and seek feedback on the developmental programmes implemented for the customer-specific requirements
- Working with External OD Network
- Develop an external network to facilitate information sharing and exchange, facilitating learning workshops and contracting with external partners as required to deliver on agreed plans
- Participate in external workshops and conferences related to organizational development
- Leadership Development
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term initiatives to drive leadership development strategy, plans, and programmes
- Design and develop high-impact leadership development programmes to influence and support the development of diverse leaders
- Evaluate training results to measure the effectiveness of the leadership development programmes and provide consultation to leaders on the identified development needs
- Budget Management
- Prepare budgetary recommendation that meets departmental goals and provide effective management of resources
- Authorizing expenditures within the allowed financial limits in line with organization’s financial regulations
- 12+ years of professional experience, out of which at least 4-7 years in organizational development and learning and development
- Accredited certification in relevant field is preferred
- MBA/PGDM equivalent from Tier 1 institution or similar academic certification
Strategic orientation required:
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to identify and analyze organizational developmental needs to create and sustain a high-performing learning culture
- Ability to present suitable solutions to complex organizational problems
- Ability to take calculated risks and be commercially savvy
Functional Skills required:
- In-depth experience of workforce development and organization development practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional learning styles, collaborative training workshops, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, consulting techniques, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, presentation skills and project management.
- Extensive experience with multiple approaches and technologies related to change, performance management, talent management and development initiatives
Behavioral Skills required:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in strong stakeholder management
- Ability to effectively interface with and influence employees/managers/leadership at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional results orientation with demonstrated organization’s interests and customer-centric perspectives
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and/or organizational needs
- Ability to take timely and meaningful decisions
- Organize and manage inter-dependencies/ contingencies
inter-personal skills required
- Ability to deliver presentations to large groups at internal events (e.g.: townhalls, open house or connect programmes) and at external workshops and conferences.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to interact with and influence leaders at a multitude of levels
- Strong leadership management skills to lead teams under uncertainty, ambiguity, and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments
- 25% of travel
Work Location: Chennai India
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare:
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 7,500+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 125,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $ 50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 Million charts annually. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.