Director - Mergers and Acquisitions - Revenue Cycle Services
Candidate will work with the senior leadership of Access Healthcare to lead the development of the Company’s growth strategies. This individual will report into the President and Managing Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to identify and analyze strategic opportunities through identification, assessment and execution of potential mergers, acquisitions, investments and joint ventures
- Manage the long range strategic planning process
- Establish and lead a robust and comprehensive process to identify and evaluate potential opportunities
- Look for high quality strategic opportunities and investment ideas that that fill any capability gaps and/or enable revenue growth
- Create a process for evaluating the quality of each opportunity and managing it through the cycle
- Partner with Business Unit Heads before, during and after the M&A processes, to ensure the deals make strategic sense, fit with the forward-looking business plans, and are integrated smoothly and fully optimized.
- Work with cross-functional teams in
- Developing acquisition business case
- Executing and interfacing with Finance, Legal, HR and other relevant departments to ensure seamless deal execution
- Evaluate and execute other strategic initiatives such as joint ventures and partnership activities.
- Provide general transaction and analytics support to Access Healthcare senior leadership team including creation of opportunity summaries and presentation materials to communicate recommendations.
- 12+ years of professional experience, out of which at least 4-7 years in corporate strategy with hands-on experience in M&A execution
- MBA/PGDM equivalent from Tier 1 institution or similar academic certification
Functional Skills required:
- Understanding of the global healthcare services industry – landscape, trends, challenges, changes within the end to end healthcare space – with global exposure is preferred
- Direct experience in M&A negotiation, execution and integration.
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners
- Global / Multi-national business experience preferred.
Behavioural Skills required:
- Strategic Orientation:
- Ability to see and shape the future
- Seize opportunities
- Ability to take calculated risks and be commercially savvy
- Impact and Influence:
- Ability to communicate to create stakeholder impact
- Ability to convince and negotiate with versatility
- Planning and Decision Making:
- Ability to analyse and prioritize. Look at external changes to provide strategic direction to teams internally to align execution
- Organize and manage interdependencies / contingencies
- Ability to take timely and meaningful decisions
- 50% of travel
Work Location: Chennai India
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare:
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centres in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 7,500+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. Based in Dallas, we support over 125,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $ 50 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 10 Million charts annually. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.