Delivery Manager- Operations
Revenue Cycle Management Services
Work Location: Chennai
The delivery manager for revenue cycle services would be responsible for high quality and profitable services delivery to our customers. He/She will be responsible for driving best practices, innovation, knowledge management and learning across the teams led by the individual.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The duties at Access Healthcare shall include Improve Accounts/Teams Performance.
- Motivate team to achieve desired Quality and Production targets
- Conduct performance appraisals for Senior Team Leaders and assist with appraisals of Billing Executive/ AR callers.
- Identify training needs and arrange for training, re-training and cross training, Assist STL / TL to implement corrective action as required
- Support and monitor day-to-day work processes and meet production and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Conduct periodic and surprise audits and checks to ensure compliance with documented policies and procedures. Planning and process development
- Innovate to optimize production and constantly improve Production, Quality and Turnaround Time
- Participate in and contribute to client conference calls, management meetings and department meetings
- Facilitate to meet contractual obligations and client expectations
- Assess and forecast staffing requirements based on client communication and incoming volume, maintain cost effective and stable workforce to absorb volume volatility
- Coordinate with the HR department to recruit per expected volume and required skill sets
- Ascertain training areas based on reports from the Quality Analyst Reduce unwanted costs Contingency plans
- Assist STLs and TLs to manage the availability of Billing Executives on a real-time basis to ensure SLA is met
- Responsible for attendance across client teams, Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other documentation to ensure uniformity across teams and processes Transition Management
- Work through the initial period of pilot testing and establish firm communication channels with the client for all types of escalations Account management and Client relationship management:
- Regularly reviews the performance on the program with the client and ensures that the program is indeed running per client expectations.
- Submits periodic reports to the superiors on the performance and the growth plans available with the client.
- Conducts a monthly business review meeting with the client and ensures the resolution of all issues to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Works out the impact of the requests and the requirements of the client in terms of time, effort and resource cost and makes appropriate decision based on the context.
- Responsible for future growth from the client and works on increasing the value add as also the revenue share from the client
- Should have 9 to 12 years of Experience in BPO Operations
- Preferably from Healthcare Background (Physician or Hospital billing)
- Excellent Communication skill
- US Travel Visa and transition experience will be an advantage