Client Partner / Trainee Client Partner for Provider Enrollment & Credentialing
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Give your career a boost by becoming a Client Partner for Provider Enrollment and Credentialing. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
Job Location: McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Work assigned Accounts Receivable accounts or denied claims accounts through the Access Healthcare or client's workflow and follow up on claims with insurance companies
- Conduct outbound calls to providers to determine if the provider information on file is correct before an insurance claims is submitted
- Conduct research and analysis on possible process gaps
- Affiliate our providers with the payers or insurance companies
- Document in the revenue cycle system on the actions taken, documentation sent to insurance companies, and any other notes from the call with the insurance companies
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria
- 1-4 Years experience in Provider Enrollment and Credentialing processes for US healthcare customers
- Fresh graduates without any experience will also be considered
- Fluent verbal communication abilities / call center
- Strong knowledge of Payer Processes and Credentialing
- Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Prior experience of working in a medical billing company and use of medical billing software will be considered an advantage. Access Healthcare will provide training on the client's medical billing software as part of the training.
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology will be considered a plus