Client Partner / Trainee Client Partner for Prior Authorization
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Give your career a boost by becoming a Client Partner for Prior Authorization Services. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
Job Location: McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Conduct outbound calls to providers to obtain authorization of specific medical procedure or prescription drug and to check on patient’s eligibility, benefits and coverage
- Document the call notes and take appropriate action on the revenue cycle system
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria
- 1-4 Years experience in Prior Authorization Services for US healthcare customers
- Fresh graduates without any experience will also be considered
- Working knowledge of medical business office procedures and basic accounting
- Detailed understanding of ICD-9 and CPT is important
- Fluent verbal communication abilities / call center
- Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Prior experience of working in a medical billing company and use of medical billing software will be considered an advantage. Access Healthcare will provide training on the client's medical billing software as part of the training.
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology will be considered a plus