Client Partner / Trainee Client Partner for Customer Service
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Give your career a boost by becoming a Client Partner for Customer Service. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
Job Location: McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Handle inbound calls to assist clients with the cloud-based system used to keep patients' medical records, making it accessible for medical practitioners anywhere in the US
- Provide customer support and help resolve customer queries
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria
- 1-4 Years experience in providing customer support services for US Healthcare customers
- Fresh graduates without any experience will also be considered
- Fluent verbal communication abilities / call center
- Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and revenue cycle software will be considered a plus