If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Give your career a boost by becoming a Client Partner for Accounts Receivable Services. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
- Work assigned Accounts Receivable accounts or denied claims accounts through the Access Healthcare or client's workflow and follow up on claims with insurance companies
- Research available documentation including authorization, nursing notes, medical documentation on client's systems, interpret explanation of benefits received etc prior to making the call
- Document in the revenue cycle system the actions taken, documentation sent to insurance companies, and any other notes from the call with the insurance companies with a view to decrease the days in A/R, optimize collections, and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- 1-4 Years experience in accounts receivable follow-up / denial management for US healthcare customers
- Fluent verbal communication abilities / call center
- Strong knowledge of Denials management and A/R fundamentals
- Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Prior experience of working in a medical billing company and use of medical billing software will be considered an advantage. Access Healthcare will provide training on the client's medical billing software as part of the training.
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and ICD/CPT codes will be considered a plus