Client Partner - Medical Coding
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Start your career as a Client Partner for Medical Coding Services with Access Healthcare. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
Job Location: Chennai, India.
- Perform a variety of activities involving the coding of medical records by ascribing accurate diagnosis and CPT codes as per ICD-10 and CPT-4 systems of coding
- Perform Coding for Outpatient and/or Inpatient records with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding - as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or speciality specific outpatient coding standards
- Maintains high degree of professional and ethical standards
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enables customers to arrest revenue leakage while being in compliance with the standards
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- Graduates in life sciences with 1 - 4 years experience in Medical Coding
- Experience in specialties such as Cardiology, Radiology, Pathology, Anesthesia, Emergency Room, Surgery, and others
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Freshers with good knowledge in medical terminology, Human Anatomy and Physiology can apply
- Current Coding certification with valid proof of certifications
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
- We are also hiring fresh life sciences graduates as Assistant Client Partners