Client Partner - Clinical Documentation Services
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customer’s lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Give your career a boost by joining Access Healthcare as a Client Partner for Clinical Documentation Services. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture. Review and apply online below.
Job Location: Chennai, India
- Classification of documentation batches into appropriate classifications based on the patient chart and image contents
- Capture patient demographic details based on the patient details
- Capture Clinical information pertaining to the tests ordered by the physician from the laboratory reports
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- Excellent understanding of medical terms, human anatomy and physiology
- Diploma holder, graduate or post graduate in life sciences (Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology, Biotechnology)
- Basic typing and good communication skills
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- We are also hiring fresh graduates as Assistant Client Partners.