Access Healthcare’s Billing Specialist
The revenue cycle encompasses many different teams, departments, and people. Communication can become challenging, especially when you’ve elected to outsource all or part of your revenue cycle. Access Healthcare’s Billing Specialist model creates an accountability partner to monitor all account activity, identify trends, and conduct deeper research on unresolved AR.
- Improved collections
- Reduction in unresolved & old AR
- Reduction in AR days
- Quicker turn-around time
- Higher return on investment
- Reduced costs
What to Expect...
Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have a partner who knows the inner-workings of the revenue cycle, and yours specifically, from a big picture perspective all the way down to the day-to-day tasks. The Billing Specialists responsibilities include…
- Collecting, posting and managing account payments, submitting claims and following up with insurance companies.
- Review account information to identify trends and opportunities to improve the revenue cycle process
- Research unresolved and old AR, claim denials, and coding issues (traditionally issues such as these are forwarded to the client to resolve)
- Act as client liaison, provide status updates and detailed reporting on a weekly basis
Leverage Access Healthcare’s best practices engine to bring excellence to your revenue cycle. Your Billing Specialist is trained in these best practices and will oversee each step in the process, continuously targeting and measuring areas for improvement.
Contact us to learn more about Access Healthcare's Billing Specialists
Bring excellence to your back office Revenue Cycle Management
Spend less time worrying about getting paid and more time on creating great patient experiences. Leverage Access Healthcare across some or all of your RCM disciplines to unlock value in your revenue cycle.