Assistant Delivery Manager – Finance and Accounting
Begin your leadership journey with Access Healthcare as a Assistant Delivery Manager for Finance and Accounting Services. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture.
Work Location: Chennai
The Assistant Delivery Manager will oversee the delivery of finance and accounting services to major customers. The primary responsibilities include client management and overseeing service delivery performance. Identifying quality parameters and service metrics, and reporting to client and senior management on a regular basis.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivery of services to F&A customers including:
- Day to day services delivery, achievement of contracted service levels
- Responsible for active risk management and mitigation, end-to-end process and quality compliance, and liaison with Quality Assurance Team
- Monitor and manage performance of team members and enable them to learn, develop and grow
- Ensure career progression for all the team members are defined and communicated; monitoring team’s performance, identify developmental requirements and provide support
- Develop and maintain communication at all levels of the organization to facilitate smooth and effective delivery of projects
- Provide leadership to process transition activities including:
- Responsible for F&A process migrations including project management, knowledge transfer, pilots and transition to business as usual, while achieving business objectives
- Participate in new deal pursuit and solution development
- Ability to drive or participate in opportunity analysis and/ or due diligence of potential projects
- Ability to support solution architects with custom solutions for new opportunities, responding to RFP-RFIs, drive client presentations and to contribute in sales cycle
- Process transformation capabilities including
- Identify value creation opportunities for both customers and the organization via business analytics and intelligence
- Ability to perform extensive benchmarking of processes and metrics and provide input for service delivery improvements
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- In-depth knowledge in R2R (General Accounting)
- Excellent documentation skills including – process mapping, Preparation of standard operating procedures, and manuals
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgement
- Ability to handle global or multi-location projects.
- Possess excellent leadership, analytical, project management, and change management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
- 8 to 10 years of experience in managing Finance and Accounting service delivery for multiple customers; precisely 5+ years in managing service delivery teams.
- B. Com/M. Com/CA Inter/ICWA Inter or similar academic certification
- Onsite Transition experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel with the knowledge of Macro processing
- Ability to work across all shifts
- Travel on time-to-time to customer offices and offshore delivery centers
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.org.